Vasudha PRO-Series Earthing Electrode
Chemical Earthing with Backfill Compound Keeps Electrical Dangers Away
Shree Vasudha Gel Earthing is the most reliable and experience chemical earthing manufacturer and supplier of the country. Vasudha offers unparalleled and most effective solutions for electrical safety of you and your family as well as your business. our supreme quality earthing solutions include copper coated earthing pipes and rods, HD pipes, Vasudha Pro Series, Prime Series and Smart Series earthing electrodes. From domestic use to commercial applications, Vasudha chemical earthing system is highly recommended by the country’s top notch businesses.
What is chemical earthing?
Chemical earthing is a powerful earthing process in which chemical powder is used, whereas, in an ordinary earthing, to cover the top of the earthing electrode, salt and coal are used. Most commonly Carbon powder and Bentonite powder are applied on the top layer of chemical earthing electrodes. Carbon powder coated earthing electrode is more suitable for normal places while bentonite powder coated earthing electrode is ideal for dry place.
The highly skilled R&D team at Shree Vasudha uses more effective backfill earthing compound for the most efficient chemical earthing solutions.
Advantages of Backfill Earthing Compound:
We are the most experienced professional manufacturer of chemical earthing systems built with backfill compound which has multiple advantages:
- Backfill compound is non corrosive
- Backfill compound enhances moisture retention capacity
- This artificial compound is environment friendly
- Backfill earthing efficiently saves your appliances from abrupt jolts of fault current
- Capable of increasing absorbing power of the earth
- Highly flexible and suitable for any type of gel earthing
- very high thermal resistance
- Do not have to pour water repeatedly
- Suitable for all soil types
- Extremely safe and does not explode
Being the leading exporter and supplier of supreme quality backfill compound, we offer a wide range of backfill compound variety for various types of chemical earthing.
The steps followed in installing chemical earthing:
- Firstly, a deep pit is excavated
- A hole is made at the centre of the pit.
- Water is sprinkled
- The chemical earthing electrode is set in the hole.
- the chemical earthing electrode is then placed upright in the hole keeping the terminal point on top
- the pit is then filled with the chemical earthing compound and water
- The top part of the earthing electrode is left exposed so that it becomes convenient to attach the earthing wires to the electrode.
- The chemical compound constitutes a low resistancezone surrounding the chemical earthing electrode and forms a swift path for fault current flow.
- The earthing connections are hence closed
- Soil resistivity is checked.
Select Pro Series Earthing Electrodes for quick dissipation of fault current:
Vasudha Pro Series chemical earthing electrodes are designed to provide maximum earthing safety.
- The Pro Series electrode has the advanced pipe in pipe form to ensure protection from corrosion and current leakage.
- The outer pipe is filled with crystalline material and adds to the flexibility.
- Our Pro Series earthing electrode comes in HD GI, GI and Copper Bonded pipes
- This ensures the durability and proficiency of the earthing electrode
- The Pro Series electrode also comes with high quality extra plus backfill compound.
|OUTER DIA (MM)
|INTERNAL DIA (MM)
|46 - 48
|46 - 48
|46 - 48
|76 - 78
|76 - 78
We guarantee your safety by providing the most reliable chemical earthing for your home and business.